Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Recent Interview with → Fatal ← 1/2 of the AV8Rs

Q: What’s up?
Shyt jz khillin gettin ready fo this performance today!

Q: As a rapper what do you feel like you can bring to the table in the rap game?
Alot foreal, i mean i only can bring wat i know, feel me? im a young dude but got alot of wisdom in me! i make GOOD muzik, Smoke muzik, Vibe Muzik, anything foreal

Q: A lot of people say “Hip Hop saved my life” is this statement true for you?
Partially, im a product of my enviroment... i did alot of stuff back in the day i aint so proud of but.. yu know im on past dat... so i guess yu can say hip~hop had sumthin to do wit dat


Q: What motivates you? And/or → Why do you rap?
My Mother, My Kids, My Brothers, My Homies, also haters... i love em... it jz lets me know im doin sumthin rite... I shud only be worried wen dey NOT talkin bout me anymore

Q: What do you think makes a rapper “great”?
Alot of things, but mainly they're thoughts... If your thoughts are pointless & useless then wat does dat make yur muzik?

Q: Your Top 5 Favorite Rappers Are? And WHY?
Ok, my top 5 favorite rappers change ova tyme so imma do my Top 5 Ever & My Top 5 Now....
Now; 1. Wiz Khalifa 2. J Cole 3. Curren$y 4. Jeezy 5. Kid Cudi
Ever 1. Jay-Z 2. Wayne 3. Kanye 4. Boosie 5. Loso

Q: If I Could Collab With Anybody Right Now, Who Would It Be & Why?
Most likely it wud be khalifa... im feelin his muzik the strongest rite now... & spitta

Q: What Has The Most Influence over what you talk about in your songs?
My life... The things ive been through

Q: What Is a normal day like for you?
Im constantly promoting, tryna find new connects, new producers, artist to work with!!! Basically Just alot of grinding.... N of kourse... Marijuana & muzik...lol

Q: Do I prefer to freestyle or write?
Not everybody can be lil wayne or jay-z ... i write... datz when my skills are at its best. freestyle game is cold tho!

Q: What Are Some Words That Describe Your Music?
Real, Inspirational, Soulful, Fly,

Q: As Of Right Now What Is Your Best Song?
Ummmm i really dont have a BEST song.... but my favorite is a song from my upcoming mixtape "BackPack Muzik" itz called "Break Me"... Motivational muzik

Q: What Has The Most Influence Over What You Talk About In Your Songs?
Basically whatever i have on my mind... how im feelin at dat moment... i look at music as a way to vent . Clear my mind...

Q: What are some words of enxouragement you would say to anyoneelse trying to make a come-up in the rap-game?
Stay True To Yourself

Q: What Can We Be Looking Out For From You In The Future? Mixtapes, Singles, Videos?
Well first off if you dont have "First Semester: Aviation 101" you need to cop that ASAP! Shoutout 2 my Bruh "J Cannon" But other then that be on the lookout for some more videos from that mixtape coming real soon!!! And my Solo Mixtape will be here in the fall... anybody tryna work with me hit me up twitter.com/fatalmcfly or my email Fatal859@gmail.com
J.Skyy