Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Catch up with JUNE Artist of the Month - Jay W. Grishby Jr. .designer.



Grishby States 
  
"I ambitiously leaped into the air; lingering there for a lengthy six hours. I graced the streets of Dallas, Texas when i landed. Helloooooooo  
Wade College, →
where I am continuing my studies in Fashion design. I decided to give the lone star state a taste of Grishby. The plan is to cultivate my design skills while blossoming my knowledge of and experience in the fashion industry. June 3, 2011 was the departure date. Two Friday's post that date I attained employment at  
Buffalo Exchange as a buyer. Thankful!Thirsty for experience, I immediately dove onto the sales floor to observe current trends, pouring fiber contents and the philosophy of fabrics into my inquiring mind. Eager to climb the corporate ladder, I fancy my threads each day to impress my instructors as well as managers. 


Opportunities come in abundance here. I am very thankful to have had the privilege to move from MS and I'm working hard to make good grades and acquire colossal publicity. Kaycee Harding, admissions counselor at Wade College [fcbk] happily informed me that my application was one of the best she had seen in a while. This was intensely motivating. My drive is now flaring and my choices are definitely daring. The new home is molding to my being just fine. Up, up and away I go.


Fashionably Yours,


Jay W. Grishby, Jr."

J.Skyy