Tuesday, January 17, 2012

iLL'n wit Yolaa

Hey everyone its Yolaa :) Happy late MLK day btw. Its the 3rd Tuesday of the month so I BARS NONE this week....

All I wanna know is why do these girls take offense to the word "BITCH" ? I mean I personally don't care to be called one. That word has never gotten under my skin to where I would wanna fight a nigga for calling me one. BITCH IF YOU A BITCH YOU A BITCH! Let a nigga say "Bitch come get this dick" your hoe ass is gone flock! BITCH is just a word for a guy to say for the actions YOU do. These females are soft hearted that's why they get mad. It be the "Bad Bitches" that take offense the most. Hood bitches don't care, them hoes be quick to say "Bitch? nigga I know I'm a bitch FUCK YOU MEAN?" I wonder what guys think after a bitch blows up on him for calling her a bitch. hahaha. It might just be me but if he calls you a bitch while he's fucking and you don't get mad...don't get mad when he calls you one in front of the homies. Now wait if he calls you a BITCH and you know he's showing off, by any means put that nigga in his place fuck waiting to get home. You wait if you want too and all them niggas gone know he got that upper hand. FUCK THAT! You ain't gone disrespect me in front or not in front of these niggas. Fellas there's a time to call her one and then there's not. if that bitch acting up tell her quietly "Bitch....." don't do it in front of people, you asking for it homie......


Another thing I wanna know is when are these HOOD HOES gonna STOP?



From letting their kids go with anybody so they can hit the club, to saying they're classy while bending over in a photo from the night before at a club. Not all hoes are sweet, they MESSY!  I live in Lex and Good Lord the hoes is out chea! I would NEVER get on FB and holla bout "Like My Status If You THINK...not KNOW but THINK This Is My Baby Daddy"....#PAUSE bitch what? did you really just put a picture of you 4 month old and this no good ass nigga and ask FACEBOOK if he's the daddy? I wouldn't wanna be your kid off that. These bitches out here got 3 kids and no education, these hoes LIVE on FB playing that damn number game. Like seriously you #TeamInsomnia just to talk shit ? The list goes on FOREVER!



LAST QUESTION is JUST for y'all . Why cant females take the D***? I've had a guy come to me and say why these bitches put it out there as if they can take it then when I get them they hollin bout stop it hurts? hmmm lets see first of all GIRLS lets stop telling lies, if he show you his piece and you KNOW you cant fuck with it.. let the nigga know so he can keep it moving. Niggas hate when a female takes up his "BUST A NUT TIME". Girls you've had sex before, you know what you can take and what you cant take...NEXT: Why do y'all run from these niggas? I really think guys hate that the most l0l. you cant have him smashing you and you running! Now if its your nigga then he should be used to it, but bitch don't hook up with a nigga stunt like you can take the D and when he pull that shit out you get scared. BITCH HOP ON THAT DICK AND DO A FULL SPLIT.



TRAVIS PORTER X THE AV8RS LIVE JAN.20th
GET YOU TICKETS NOW ! iLLGANG
Thanks for iLLN wit Yolaa :) Keep Hope Alive. YOLO
J.Skyy