Tuesday, January 3, 2012

iLL'n wit Yolaa !

Happy New Years e v e r y o n e.
I'm Yolaa, I've been playing this game called life for 19 years. I reside in Lexington, KY home of the Wildcats BBN. I'm young, fly and happy. Follow me via Twitter @MsBloItByDaO. While your iLL'n wit Yolaa I'm going to let you know whats going on about E V E R Y T H I N G!


No need to be fake I'm gone keep it 51/50 on ALL of our upcoming topics to fakes and foes on down to your baby-mama. I promise we gone start this year off right ! Keep hope alive. Live and breathe good music. .............New year new mix-tape!
Who's letting The Weeknd bang in the head phones? His New mixtape "Echoes of Silence" is BANANAS.
The Weeknd has to be the weirdest, dopest singer I've ever listened to. Just to top it off his new mixtape "Echoes of Silence" is proof of a mastermind. From "XO" to "Initation" the feeling he gives me when I hear his music is smooth and epic. Download his mixtape "Echoes of Silence" right here and experience GREATNESS ---> 
Thank you for iLL'n wit Yolaa stay safe YOLO!
J.Skyy