Friday, September 2, 2011

SEPTEMBER Artist of the Month - CoMan 1/2 of the FLynamic Duo Da A$tronautZ

I asked Co to tell who he is and what he does; he responded

I'm 1/2 of the FLynamic Duo "Da A$tronautz" ; Shoutout to my Brother Sir FlyWalker
I'm also 1/3 Founder of the Ninja F.O.O.T Clan ; Shoutout 2 my Co Founders J.O. and Sir FlyWalker





When I asked Co about any upcoming projects he told me




Our New Mixtape Dropping September 11th (9/11) "Grand Theft Audio
hosted by 
Dj Dow Jones x Dj Break em Off.





We're Also Currently in the Studio 

[ Sonic Signature Studios ]  Working on our debut Album N.A.S.A 
[ Not Another Succa Album ] Which will be Hosted by 
The Legendeary "Dj Scrap Durty" 
Set to drop in 2012.

A$tronautz T-Shirts will be Available for Purchase soon. 
Last but not least our Official A$tronautz website is Underconstruction so be on the look out for Our Website designed by Hary Kjell. Anybody looking to get a website designed get at my boy on twitter @HarryKjell


Shoutsout 2 all of  da A$tronautZ Fans
J.Skyy