Monday, January 21, 2013

Korvidae Clothing: Interview & Sneak Peak


Q: When did you decide to start Korvidae?
A: I've been working on this since like early 2010

Q: How did you come up with name "Korvidae"?
A: Well, I knew I wanted to use a bird as my logo but I didn't know what to name it. . . long story short Google the word crow and you'll have your answer -lol-

Q: What inspires you when it comes with making new shirt designs?
A: Being loud, bold, and brave. When someone walks into a room wearing a Fresh shirt, people should notice.

Q: Did you get any advice from anybody in regards to starting a clothing line?
A: I did. I spoke to a few friends of mine in the industry who gave me their thoughts and I did a ton of research online. I talked to a bunch of intelligent people who helped me stand up and face the right direction.

Q: What's the best part about running a clothing line?
A: Seeing your friends wearing your shirts, whether it's on stage at the Meat Locker or on a skateboard, always feels cool. But seeing people you don't know wearing your shirts is the best feeling ever, or whenever my friends text me and say they just passed someone wearing a Fresh shirt at the mall or something. its just the best 

Q: Where do you see Korvidae Clothing in 10 years?
A: World domination.


J.Skyy