Friday, July 13, 2012

Bawse Section

My name is Chris "Kizzy McLaren" Owens Repping the 4ThWorld KR3W and I'm an up and coming rap, hip hop artist/Producer from Lexington, Kentucky . To best describe my sound would be "a Laid back cool rap style/New school wit an oldschool twist.Dope lyrics Rapping over East coast beats, oldschool, soul hip hop, and club bangers ect..



My current 

focus is to 

get my name out there locally 

then push to other city's, but my 

4thWLD team is working very 

hard promoting or content at www.4thWorldTumblr.com 





My debut mixtape titled "Restricted Airspace 1" did very well 

amongst my peers and then I dropped the second installment 

"Restricted Airspace 2" which has done very well also...



no release date just yet but it  


will be some of my best work thus far. 

Repetition is the 

father of learning so as long as you keep practicing 

you'll only get 

better at your craft. So live free or die forever, pe\/ce 

Lov3 & Treexz I'm out 


                                                                                  -Kizzy McLaren
J.Skyy