Friday, August 5, 2011

AUGUST Hustler of the Month - Bryant 'BBOY' Worthing .entrepreneur.


I grew up in Seattle, WA and I went to high school at Franklin High School as a freshman my role model was Jason Terry who now plays basketball for the world champion NBA Dallas Mavericks. When I was involved w/ JV basketball he was the leader at our school. JT was cool, did his school, work, had fly gear. We all wanted to be like him, so we (Rex and Marek from TITS Brand) took that mentality all the way through high school and college.
Jason Terry
I went to the University of Washington in SEA and studied journalism and worked for many publications doing sports and music stories and features for Seattle PI newspaper, Seaspot magazine and my college paper the UW Daily. In 2004 I started doing nightclub parties with a company called "Soul Gorilla" I started with a few of my homeboys and we been on ever since, ain't nobody in Seattle that don't know me and we starting to take the movement around America with the whole TITS Brand.
When my guy Marek Grubel started TITS in 2006 the line up he put me on doing promotions and brand management and I been here building the brand with him ever since.
J.Skyy